Currently, we have no openings at Unity Infinity. Watch this space for any openings in the future.
To design, develop and construct projects from conception to completion and overseeing the several processes which fall under the construction.
– Designing, developing, managing and maintaining construction projects.
– Conducting on-site investigations and analysing data (maps, surveys, reports, tests)
– Carry out technical feasibility reports
– Draw up blueprints with technical specifications, schedules, plans.
– Assess potential risks, costs, material.
– Monitor progress and compile reports of project status through different phases of development.
– Making sure sites meet legal guidelines, health and safety requirements.
Qualifications and Experience: – UG: Bachelor’s degree (BTech/B.E Civil Engineering)
– PG/Diploma: (M Tech\M.E Engineering) (Optional)
– Upto3years of work experience
– Knowledge of Computer Aided Design
– Site development knowledge
– Project management and supervision skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To assist and help with construction process, manpower management alongside senior engineer.
– Assist with feasibility assessments, approvals and permits.
– Assist with field work, construction inspections and environmental monitoring.
– Supervise the labour force and sub-contractors on day to day basis.
– Maintain quality control on site.
– Keep accounts of work, consumption of materials and item-wise work expenditure etc.
– Responsible for measurement books, inventory, bills etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
– UG: Bachelor’s degree (BTech/B.E Civil Engineering)
– At least 1 year’s work experience
– Advanced engineering calculations
– Knowledge of Engineering design practices and methods
Provide legal advice and support for the company.
– Drafting and reviewing legal documents legal documents such as demand notices, letters, Letter of Intent, legal notices, appointment letters, lease/sale agreements, Leave & License agreements, conveyance etc.
– Drafting & finalising of petition, suits, written Statements, drafting & vetting commercial documents, contracts.
– Knowledge of new tax structures, RERA etc.
– Liasoning/Coordinating with solicitor.
– Ensure every project is in accordance with law, rules & regulations.
– Preparing and filing government reports
– Negotiate deals and attend meetings
– Draft, review and negotiate contracts
– Research, anticipate and secure company from legal risks
– Responsible for the due diligence, screening of documents, search, and statuary compliances to mitigate possible risks, land purchase
Qualifications and experience:
– Understanding of Real Estate industry
– Knowledge of rules & regulations and legalities
– Reporting skills
– Client Relationships
– Attention to detail
Looking for a Sales Executive position with exceptional convincing power and a strong ability to retain customers in order to contribute to the company’s sales goals effectively.
– Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale. Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
– Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
– Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets as well as representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
– Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy,as well as negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
– Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
– Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
– Calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
– Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
– Gathering market and customer information.
– Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
– Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
– Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders. Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
– Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed target.
– Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
– The ability and desire to sell
– Excellent comm unication skills
– A positive, confident and determined approach
– Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection